Monday 20 May 2013

Introduction

this is the start of my (blog/website/page) and i am sure, if you have stumbled upon this, you are asking, "do we really need another motivational spot?"  The answer to that very good question is, this is not for you as much as it is for me.

i need to post this site... if i "put it out there" i will be better.  if i give advice, share stories of my successes, assist friends, family and strangers that have a need... i will be better.  i will lead by example and be a better person.  so if not for you, do it for me!

my journey began 10 years ago... as i approached my 40th birthday.  you will come to find out that my start/stop dates always have a ring to it.  40th birthday, january 1st, september 14th (my birthday), a certain race day... whatever it may be.  i need to have something easy for me to say this is the start of a new challenge.  i had a friend say once, "why do you need a date to start?  start today!".  i hope you can do that and i encourage that... but if you are like me, pick a date take the time to get motivated for that date and work your way up to it and then start like a horse out of a starting gate!

in my next entry i will describe my story, so that you can possibly relate to things in your own life that have always gotten into your way... and seemed like a good excuse at the time.  i have had a million of them and i am sure we have a few that are exactly the same.  there are no excuses... we will tear each of them down... and with my help i look forward to hearing how you achieved your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment